P R E P O S I T I O N S - M I N I  Q U I Z !

Today, we are going to guess which prepositions are used in the films. Let's start!


1) Back _____ the Future, directed by Robert Zemeciks, 1985.


a) for

b) to
c) with
d) from

2) Everything You Always Wanted to Know _____ Sex  directed by Woody Allen, 1972.


a) about

b) of
c) from
d) in

3) Cat ____ a Hot Tin Roof directed by Richard Brooks, 1958.


a) in

b) of
c) on
d) from

4) Don't Be A Menace _____ South Central While Drinking Your Juice _____ The Hood, Paris Barclay, 1996.


a) of / on

b) of / in
c) to / in
d) from / with

5) Eternal Sunshine _____ the Spotless Mind, Michel Gondry, 2004


a) to

b) among
c) in
d) of






Answer Key:

1b2a3c4c5d


No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E P O S I T I O N S - M I N I  Q U I Z ! Today, we are going to guess which prepositions are used in the films. Let's start! 1) ...