Hi everyone!
Today, we are going to watch a scene that I love from " The Pursuit of Happyness " (click on the title to watch it) and study on some of the words there. 



To spell them ----> Click here.
To play crossword ----> Click here.
To complete sentences ----> Click here.


SOME TIPS TO LEARN NEW WORDS
-Read everything, read everytime.
-Keep a dictionary.
-Learn it, not memorize.
-Learn by setting your limits. (eg: 5 words a day.)
-Use in sentence, talk to people.

Summary and Details of the FILM

A good father, Chris Gardner is a man with problems at work, financially shaken, and a good husband. But unfortunately, his wife decides that he cannot bear the troubles anymore and leaves him. His sons, Christopher, stay with his father. As if leaving his wife was not enough, the landlord threw the father and son out. Stay in the streets, toilets, fonds trying to stand by working at home. Your son's love is everything for this struggling father. And a war of being added to love will undoubtedly open the most perfect doors when the time comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E P O S I T I O N S - M I N I  Q U I Z ! Today, we are going to guess which prepositions are used in the films. Let's start! 1) ...